Zomato Job Apply – A online recruitment notification has released from the Zomato for the recruitment of various post for Software Engineer Back End. Zomato is one of the largest food delivery company as well as digital network in the world and it’s network expanding all over the country. Zomato Job gives the opportunities to the graduate engineers to join with the reputed digital network company. Zomato Recruits software engineer for the Back end to control or coordinate all across the country.
Zomato Recruitment 2023 publish the notification for all India candidates to join with the Software Network. This time the opportunities is for all engineering candidates including freshers to join Zomato.
Zomato is an online food discovery platform with presence across 20 countries including UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Turkey, India, UAE, Portugal, Czech, Slovakia, Poland, South Africa, Qatar and Sri Lanka.
The Online notification has released on 10th April 2023 in the official website of the Zomato Job. So the interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria, essential educational qualification, selection process, salary and other eligibility criteria and apply the application through online for Zomato Job Vacancy before 30th April 2023.
|Name of the Company||Zomato|
|Name of the Post||Software Engineer Back end|
|Number of Vacancy||2500+|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, India|
|Age Criteria||Minimum 20 Years|
|Work Details||5 Days in a Week|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||10-04-2023|
|Last date of Apply the Application||30-04-2023|
|Official Website||Click here|
Software Engineer Qualification
- Candidates must have completed Engineering degree in Computer science/IT/Electronics and Telecommunication from the recognized university or Institution.
- Freshers candidates are also eligible for this post.
- For Software engineer Back end in Zomato Job no experience required for Zomato Recruitment 2023.
Zomato Software Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Prior experience with a significant consumer-facing website or service
- Full-cycle PHP code development experience including debugging and performance analysis
- Experience in working with MySQL databases and analyzing the efficiency of queries
- Worked with real-time web applications and event-driven architectures like Node.js or jQuery
- Experience with NoSQL and distributed databases like Cassandra or Redis.
Responsibilities of the candidates
There are various responsibility for the Zomato Job must be required for Zomato Job Vacancy . The following responsibilities are given below.
- Assure the quality of the solutions being developed within the team
- Troubleshoot and debug support issues and code blues autonomously
- Maintain technical mastery of the products being developed
- Comfortable with search engines like Solr or ElasticSearch
- Working understanding of NGINX and Apache web servers
- Building scalable and performance-oriented services with caching techniques and systems like Memcache
Software Engineer Skills
- Must have expert in Core Java
- Having good knowledge in Programming and Data structure.
- Coding Expert
- Good Communication as well as writing skill.
Zomato Job Salary
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Salary Per Annum|
|01||Software Engineer Back End||4.5 to 8 Lakh|
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|01||Start Date of Apply||10-04-2023|
|02||Last Date of Apply||30-04-2023|
|03||Apply Now||Click Here|
FAQ : Compliance Engineer Jobs
Q1.What is the salary of Zomato fresher?
Ans : The salary for freshers in Zomato Job will vary from post to post. The Minimum salary for the freshers is 3 to 4 lakh per annum. Candidates may visit the jio official site for the salary structure.
Q2. Who pays more Swiggy or Zomato?
Ans : As compare between Zomato and Swiggy both are highly rated. But they paid as per their requirements. If I talk about the Zomato Software Engineer Back end post the salary will vary from 4.5 lakh to 8 lakh per annum for a fresher candidate.
Q3. Who is CEO of Zomato?
Ans : Deepinder Goyal is the Chief Executive Officer of Zomato. Zomato founded by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah in 2008.
Q4. How much I can earn in Zomato?
Ans : Earning depends upon the post you get from the zomato. But for any post the minimum salary will be 16.08k per month.