UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Online Recruitment Application (ORA) are invited for direct recruitment of various post under the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the session 2022. The Online notification for UPSC Recruitment 2022 for the posts Technical Advisor (Boiler), Assistant Director, Assistant Store Officer, Reader, Lecture etc. on 14th July 2022. The Online Recruitment process as already started in the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC is one of the most recognized board in our country which will be directly recruited the above mentioned posts.
Also Apply For – TSPSC Food Officer Recruitment 2022
The Online Registration Process for UPSC Recruitment 2022 has already started for the above mentioned post. So the Interested and eligible candidates may check the vacancy details, Essential educational qualifications, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Age Limit, Slary6 and others important details and apply the application through the online before 11th August 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of the Department||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Technical Advisor (Boiler), Assistant Director, Assistant Store Officer, Reader, Lecture|
|Number of Vacancy||16|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, MBBS|
|Age Criteria||Maximum 30-50 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs.0/- to Rs.25/-|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||14-07-2022|
|Last date of Apply the Application||11-08-2022|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The total number of the vacancy has released by the UPSC Recruitment 2022 is 16 post. The Combined vacancy has released for all category candidates. Candidates belongs to any category are eligible for this vacancy. The Vacancy details mentioned in the below table. For more details candidates are advised to check the complete notification released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) or download the UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf.
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Category Wise Vacancy||Total|
|01||Technical Advisor (Boiler)||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|03||Assistant Store Officer||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|04||Reader (Textile Processing)||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|05||Senior Lecturer (Orthopedics)||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|06||Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis)||–||–||01||–||–||01|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2022 has categorized into two parts one is essential educational Qualification and other one is Age limit. The Minimum Educational Qualification will be Bachelor’s of Degree and MBBS as per the respective post. The Maximum age Limit will be from 30 years to 50 years as per the respective posts. Other Important Eligibility criteria are given below
- Candidates are must be the citizen of India.
- Satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualification and required Age criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online.
- Must have the Required Experience
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Technical Advisor (Boiler) :
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from the Recognized University or Institution or it’s Equivalent.
- Experience : Minimum 15 Years of working Experience in the relevant field.
Assistant Director :
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the compulsory subject or with Hindi Medium; Or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
- Proficiency in Hindi stenography with speed of 100 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and 40 words per minute in Hindi typewriting (correspond to 12000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each
- Experience : 05 years’ experience in Hindi Stenography including Hindi Typewriting.
Assistant Store Officer :
- Master’s Degree with Economics or Commerce or Statistics or Business Studies or Public Administration from a recognized University or Institute.
- Experience : Minimum 01 Year Experience Required.
Reader (Textile Processing) :
- Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognized University or Institute.
- Experience : 05 years teaching experience as a Lecturer in Textile Chemistry/ Bleaching/ Dyeing/ Printing/ Finishing in a recognized Institute.
Senior Lecturer (Orthopedics) :
- M.S. (Orthopedics) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
- Experience : 03years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis) :
- M.D.(Radiodiagnosis)/ M.D.( Radiology) / MS (Radiology) from a recognized University/ Institution or
- Experience : 03 years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|01||Technical Advisor (Boiler)||50 Years|
|02||Assistant Director||35 Years|
|03||Assistant Store Officer||30 Years|
|04||Reader (Textile Processing)||40 Years|
|05||Senior Lecturer (Orthopedics)||50 Years|
|06||Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis)||50 Years|
- The Maximum age limit will vary from 30 years to 50 Years as per the respective posts as on 01st July 2022 for UPSC Recruitment 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex- Servicemen.
|S.L No||Category||Upper Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3||PWD (UR)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Ex- Servicemen||03 Years|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the Personal Interview Process. The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview Process as per the respective posts.
- Documents Verification.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- Candidates will pay the application through the online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- Application fees for UPSC Recruitment 2022 will be accepted through UPI/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Salary Per Month|
|01||Technical Advisor (Boiler)||Level-14||Rs.1,23,100/-|
|03||Assistant Store Officer||Level-7||Rs.44,900/-|
|04||Reader (Textile Processing)||Level-11||Rs.67,700/-|
|05||Senior Lecturer (Orthopedics)||Level-11||Rs.67,700/-|
|06||Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis)||Level-11||Rs.67,700/-|
The Basic Salary will be vary as per the respective posts. The Other Allowances likes HRA, DA, TA, Medical Allowances etc. will be provided to the candidates as per the government Rules.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Notification carefully before Apply the Online Application.
- For UPSC Recruitment 2022 Candidates Visit the Official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the Registration Link, and complete the registration process by filling the basic Details.
- Then Click on Apply button and fill the Required Information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees through the Online Mode.
- After Completion Click on Submit Button and download the application form for future Prove.
Important Dates For UPSC Recruitment 2022
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||14-07-2022|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||11-08-2022|
|5||Date of Interview||Will Notify Soon|
|6||Apply Online||Click Here|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 : FAQ’s
Q1. How can I apply for UPSC 2022?
Ans : Apply Through the Online by visiting the Official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
Q2. How many vacancy are there in UPSC?
Ans : 16 Various Post
Q3. What is UPSC salary?
Ans : It will vary as per the respective posts. The Pay scale also vary as per the 7thy Pay Commission.
Q4. Is UPSC a govt job?
Ans : Yes, It is a permanent Government Job.