TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment Exam 2022 – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a official notification for the recruitment of Food Safety Officer under the Government of Telangana. TSPSC Recruitment 2022 is one of the most desired vacancy for the candidates to join Group – I Posts under the State Government of Telangana. The Notification released under the Institute of Preventive Medicine Public Health Laboratories & Food Administration, Telangana.
Also Apply – FCI Recruitment 2022 for 4710 Grade 2,3 & 4 Posts
The Online Registration Process for TSPSC Apply Online application will start from 29th July 2022. So the Interested and eligible candidates may check the Complete vacancy details, Essential Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, exam Pattern and syllabus etc. and apply the application through the Online before 26th August 2022.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of the Department||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Food Safety Officer|
|Number of Vacancy||24|
|Educational Qualification||Degree/ Master Degree|
|Age Criteria||18 Years – 44 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs.0/- to Rs.280/-|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||29-07-2022|
|Last date of Apply the Application||26-08-2022|
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Group- I Recruitment 2022 has categorized into two parts one is essential educational Qualification and other one is Age limit. The Minimum Educational Qualification will be Bachelor’s of Degree and the Maximum age Limit will be 44 Years. Other Important Eligibility criteria are given below
- Candidates are must be the citizen of India.
- Satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualification and required Age criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Must have working Knowledge of computers.
- Candidates must Read, Write and Speak the Official Language of the Telangana.
Food Safety Officer Qualification
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|01||Food Safety Officer (Group-I)||Must have completed Degree in Food Technology/Diary Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agricultural Science/Microbiology/Bio Chemistry OR Master Degree in Chemistry from the Recognized University or Institution|
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|01||Food Safety Officer (Group-I)||18 Years to 44 Years|
- The Minimum Age Limit 18 Years and the Maximum Age limit is 44 Years for TSPSC Recruitment 2022 as on 01st July 2022 for Telangana Group-I Recruitment 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex- Servicemen.
|S.L No||Category||Upper Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3||PWD (UR)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Ex- Servicemen||03 Years|
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|01||Food Safety Officer (Group-I)||
TSPSC Group-I Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- Candidates will pay the application through the online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- Application fees for TSPSC Recruitment 2022 will be accepted through UPI/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
TSPSC Group-I Recruitment 2022 Salary
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|01||Food Safety Officer (Group-I)||Rs.42,300/- to Rs.1,15,270/-|
The Basic Salary of Rs.42,300/- per month will be provided to the candidates. The Other Allowances likes HRA, DA, TA, Medical Allowances etc. will be provided to the candidates as per the government Rules.
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Notification carefully before Apply the Online Application.
- For TSPSC Food Safety Officer Notification Candidates Visit the Official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the Registration Link, and complete the registration process by filling the basic Details.
- Then Click on Apply button and fill the Required Information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees through the Online Mode.
- After Completion Click on Submit Button and download the application form for future Prove.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||29-07-2022|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||26-08-2022|
|3||Date of Written Exam||September 2022|
|6||Apply Online||Click Here|
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 : FAQ’s
Q1. What is the salary of a food safety officer in India?
Ans : Rs.42,300/- to Rs.1,15,270/- (Basic Salary) as per the 7th Pay Commission.
Q2. What qualifications do I need to be a food safety officer?
Ans : Degree in Food Technology/Diary Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agricultural Science/Microbiology/Bio Chemistry OR Master Degree in Chemistry from the Recognized University or Institution.
Q3. Which degree is best for food safety officer?
Ans : Degree in Food Technology/Diary Technology.
Q4. How can I become a food inspector in Telangana?
Ans : Must have completed Degree from the Recognized University and satisfy the Minimum age limit.