Tata TIFR Recruitment 2022 – A Online recruitment notification has released by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for the recruitment of various post under the Government of India. For TIFR Recruitment 2022 the Following Vacancies are Administrative Assistant in Grade B, Project Scientific Officers in Grade C and Security Guard. TIFR is a National Center of the Government of India for Nuclear Science & Mathematics & a Deemed University which is located at Mumbai.
Also Apply For – FCI Recruitment 2022 for 5056 Post
The Online Registration for TIFR Recruitment 2022 for the above mentioned posts has already started from 10th September 2022. So the Interested Candidates may check the eligibility Criteria, Vacancy details, examination Pattern, Selection Process, Essential Educational qualification, Age Limit etc. and submit the application before 3rd October 2022.
TIFR Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of the Department||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Name of the Post||Administrative Assistant , Project Scientific Officers and Security Guard|
|Number of Vacancy||05|
|Age Criteria||Maximum 36 Years|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||10-09-2022|
|Last date of Apply the Application||03-10-2022|
TIFR Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The total number of the vacancy for TIFR Recruitment 2022 is 05 post. The total number of the vacancy has released for all category candidates. candidates may check the details vacancy in the below table.
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy||Total|
|01||Administrative Assistant (B)||0||0||0||01||0||0||01|
|02||Project Scientific Officers||02||0||0||0||0||0||02|
TIFR Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for TIFR Recruitment 2022 has divided into two parts one is essential educational Qualification and other one is age Limit. The candidates those are interested for the above mentioned post they must satisfy the minimum educational qualification and Maximum age Limit. The other Essential eligibility criteria are given below
- Candidates must be the citizens of India.
- Satisfy the Minimum educational qualification and age Limit for the above mentioned post.
- Must satisfy the required work experience.
- Proficiency in Word Processing/Data Base.
TIFR Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Administrative Assistant (B)
- Candidates must have completed graduate from the recognized university or institution with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Proficiency in data base/ word processing/ accounting procedures.
- Must have 5years of experience in Accounts/Purchase/Stores/General Admin/Establishments in a large and reputed organization.
Project Scientific Officer (C)
- Full time degree in engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or institution in computer science or in information technology.
- Minimum 03 years of experienced in relevant field.
- Candidates must have completed matriculation from the recognized board.
- Must have minimum 03 years of experience in Defense/CAPF/Security work from a reputed organization.
- Must have basic knowledge of computers and applications.
TIFR Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|01||Administrative Assistant (B)||36 Years|
|02||Project Scientific Officers||28 Years|
|03||Security Guard||28 Years|
- The Maximum Age limit is 28 and 36 years respectively for TIFR Recruitment 2022 as on 1st September 2022 for Tata TIFR Recruitment 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex- Servicemen.
|S.L No||Category||Upper Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3||PWD (UR)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Ex- Servicemen||03 Years|
TIFR Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Selection of the candidates for TIFR Recruitment 2022 will be based on the following process.
- On the Basis of the educational qualification and Career Marks respectively.
- Written Test
- Trade Test/Skill Test.
TIFR Recruitment 2022 Salary
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|01||Administrative Assistant (B)||Rs.61,818/-|
|02||Project Scientific Officers||Rs.31,329/-|
How to Apply For TIFR Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification thoroughly before apply the online application for TIFR Scientific Assistant Recruitment.
- Visit the official website of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research i.e. www.tifr.res.inhttps:
- Click on the Apply and fill the Required information.
- Upload the Required Documents as well as Passport size photo and candidates scanned signature.
- After completion of the application download the soft copy.
- Send the softcopy along with the required documents to the below address before 03rd October 2022 by Speed Post or Registered Post.
Administrative Officer (D), Recruitment Cell, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1, Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai-400005
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||10-09-2022|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||03-10-2022|
|6||Apply Online||Click Here|
TIFR Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s :
Q1. Is TIFR Government or private?
Ans : Government ( comes under the Central Government of India)
Q2. Who is the current director of TIFR?
Ans : Sandeep Trivedi is the current director of TIFR.
Q3. Does TIFR offer undergraduate courses?