Supreme Court of India has invited the Citizen of India for the recruitment of 210 Junior Court Assistant Post. The Combined vacancy has released by the Supreme Court of India is for all category candidates. The Online Application process for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 has already started from 18th June 2022. Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 is one of the most awaited vacancy in 2022. Vacancy released by the Supreme Court of India in the Level-6 category of Group-B Post.
Also Apply for – AAI Recruitment 2022 for 400 Junior Executive Post.
The Candidates those have dream to work in Supreme Court of India as Junior Court Assistant they can check the complete vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Essential Educational qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and other Important details and apply he online Application before 10th July 2022.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of the Department||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the Post||Junior Court Assistant|
|Number of the Vacancy||210|
|Job Location||New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s of Degree|
|Age Criteria||18 Years – 30 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs.250/- to Rs.500/-|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||18-06-2022|
|Last date of Apply the Application||10-07-2022|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The total number of the vacancy has released by the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 is 210 post. The Combined vacancy for all category. Candidates belongs to any category are eligible for this vacancy. The Vacancy details mentioned in the below table. For more details candidates are advised to check the complete notification released by the Supreme court of India for Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022.
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Number of the Vacancy|
|01||Junior Court Assistant||210|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 will be categorized into two parts one is essential educational Qualification and other one is Age limit. The Minimum Educational Qualification will be Bachelor’s of Degree and the Maximum age Limit will be 30 Years. Other Important Eligibility criteria are given below
- Candidates are must be the citizen of India.
- Satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualification and the age limit.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Typing Speed of 35 Words Per Minute.
Educational Qualification for Junior Court Assistant
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|01||Junior Court Assistant||Candidates must have completed the Bachelor’s of Degree from the Recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit for Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|01||Junior Court Assistant||18 Years – 30 Years|
- The Minimum Age Limit 18 Years and the Maximum Age limit is 30 Years for Junior Court Assistant as on 01st July 2022 for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex- Servicemen.
|S.L No||Category||Upper Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3||PWD (UR)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Ex- Servicemen||03 Years|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- Candidates will pay the application through the online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- Application fees for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 will be accepted through UPI/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
Junior Court Assistant Salary
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Salary Per Month||Pay Matrix|
|01||Junior Court Assistant||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.63,068/-||Level-6|
Selection Process for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
Selection of the candidates will be based on the six different method Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022. The complete selection process for Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 describes below
|Stages of Examination||Examination Process|
|1st||Objective Type Written Examination of 100 Marks|
|2nd||Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test of 25 Marks|
|3rd||Computer Typing Test in English Language with 35W.P.M|
|4th||Descriptive Test in English Language Consisting of Comprehension Passage, Essay Writing and Precis Writing|
- The Shortlisted candidates in the 1st four stages will be called for the personal interview and Document verification.
- All the above examination will be conducted in a single day for Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- For objective type written examination there will be negative marking of 1/4th.
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Notification carefully before Apply the Online Application.
- For Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Candidates Visit the Official website of Supreme Court of India i.e www.main.sci.gov.in.
- Click on the Registration Link, and complete the registration process by filling the basic Details.
- Then Click on Apply button and fill the Required Information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees through the Online Mode.
- After Completion Click on Submit Button and download the application form for future Prove.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||18-06-2022|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||10-07-2022|
|3||Date of Computer Based Test (CBT)||Will Notify Soon|
|4||Apply Online||Click Here|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: FAQ’s
Q1. What is the total number of the vacancy released for Supreme Court recruitment 2022 ?
Ans : 210 post
Q2. What is age limit for Supreme Court assistant recruitment 2022 ?
Ans : 18 years to 30 years
Q3. What is last date of online apply of Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans : 10th July 2022