SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Recently Released a Notification for the Recruitment of Various Post in Group B, C & Group D Under Various Department of Central Government of India. SSC Phase X Examination 2022 will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission Which is comes Under the Central Government of India. The Notification has released on 10th May 2022 in the Official Website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The Total Number of the Vacancies Including both Male and Female Candidates is 2065 Post. SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 is one of the most awaited vacancy in 2022. This is the huge opportunities for the candidates those have dream to work under the Various Ministerial Department of the Central Government. The Vacancies has released for the Direct Recruitment for the Candidates under Various Ministerial Department in all over India.
The Online form filling for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022 has already started from 12th May 2022. So Interested candidates may check the details of eligibility criteria, Vacancy Details, Examination pattern, Age Limit, Selection Process, Essential Educational Qualification and Other Important Details and Apply the Application Through the Online before 13th June 2022.
SSC Phase 10 Recruitment Notification 2022
|Name of the Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||MTS, LDC, UDC, JSA etc.|
|Number of the Vacancy||2065|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 10+2, Graduation|
|Age Criteria||18 Years – 30 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs. 0/- to Rs. 100/-|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||12-05-2022|
|Last date of Apply the Application||13-06-2022|
Vacancy Details SSC Phase10 Recruitment 2022
The Total Number of the vacancy has Released for the SSC Phase X is 2065 including both Male and Female Candidates. Candidates are advised to check the Vacancy details given below, before fill up the online Application Form and also check the post released under the various ministerial department of the Government of India. The Combine vacancy released under the different zone in all over the Country.
|S.L No||Category||Number of the Post|
Selection Post Phase 10 Educational Qualification
- The Essential Educational Qualification is divided into the three major category based on the Required post. As per the Different post in the different Departments candidates will be applied for the different post as per their respective qualifications.
- Candidates must check the below educational qualification details before apply for the SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022.
- For the Details Post wise Vacancies and Educational Qualification the candidates are advised to go through the details of official notification.
|Job Level||Essential Educational Qualification|
|Matriculation||Must have passed class 10th from Recognized board or Institution.|
|Intermediate||Passed 10+2 or 12th from Recognized Board or University.|
|Graduate Level||Must have Completed Bachelors of Degree from any Stream in a recognized board or University or in any Institution in all over the country.|
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Age Criteria
- The Minimum Age Limit 18 Years and the Maximum Age limit is 30 Years as on 01st January 202 for the SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex- Servicemen.
|S.L No||category||Upper Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3||PWD (UR)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Ex- Servicemen||03 Years|
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Application Fees
|S.L No||Category||Application Fees|
|7||Ex – Servicemen||Nil|
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Salary
- The Salary of the Selection Post for Phase 10 will vary as per the Region wise and post wise. The pay level is stared from 1 to 7. The Basic salary for selection post ranges from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34,800/- and the grade pay ranges from Rs.1900/- to Rs.4800/- as per the respective Post.
SSC Phase 10 Selection Process
- The Selection of the candidates will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification Test and Skill Test.
- The Skill test will be conducted for some post likes Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
Scheme of the Examination SSC Phase 10
- All Candidates Shall be put through the Online Computer Test. The time duration for the online computer Based test will be 60 Minutes.
- The Online Test will be Consist of One Combine Objective types paper which has 100 questions and carrying 200 marks.
- Each question carry 2 marks. There will be 0.50 of Negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The Question paper will be conducted in both English and Hindi.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time Duration|
|Part A||General Awareness||25||50||
60 Minutes (80 minutes for PWD candidates)
|Part B||Quantitative Aptitude||25||50|
|Part C||General Intelligence||25||50|
|Part D||English Language||25||50|
How to Apply for SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are Advised to read the Official Notification carefully before fill up the Online Application Form.
- Then Visit the Official Website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in and complete the Registration process.
- For Further process Click on Apply Now button and fill the Information carefully.
- Upload the Scanned marksheet, Recent photograph and Signature.
- Pay the Application fees Online through the Debit/Credit Card or Net banking Process (For General, OBC and EWS Candidates).
- Print the Application Form for future Evidence.
Important Dates SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||12-05-2022|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||13-06-2022|
|3||Date of CBT Examination||August 2022 (Tentative)|
|5||Apply Online||Click Here|