Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – A online recruitment notification has released from the Jio digital life for the recruitment of various post in Graduate recruitment trainee. Jio Digital Life is one of the largest digital network in the world and it’s network expanding all over the country. Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 gives the opportunities to the graduate engineers to join with the largest digital network company. Jio digital life is one of the tech organization of the Reliance Industry.
Reliance Jio Recruitment publish the notification for all India candidates to join with the Reliance Jio Network. This time the opportunities is for all engineering candidates including freshers to join Jio Digital Life.
The Online notification has released on 10th April 2023 in the official website of the Jio digital Life. So the interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria, essential educational qualification, selection process, salary and other eligibility criteria and apply the application through online for Reliance Jio Recruitment2023 before 30th April 2023.
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Company||Jio Digital Life|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee Network|
|Number of Vacancy||3500+|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
|Age Criteria||Minimum 20 Years|
|Work Details||5 Days in a Week|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||10-04-2023|
|Last date of Apply the Application||30-04-2023|
|Official Website||Click here|
Graduate Engineer Trainee Qualification
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s of Degree in any discipline from the recognized university or Institution.
- Freshers candidates are also eligible for this post.
- For Graduate Engineering Trainee Jobs no experience required for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023.
Reliance Jio Requirement for Engineering Trainee
- Freshers are eligible for the required post.
- Candidates need to complete engineering in any discipline.
- Candidates having Certification in Cisco CCNA preferred.
- Full time work for the candidates.
Responsibilities of the candidates
There are various responsibility for the Graduate Engineering Trainee Jobs must be required for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 . The following responsibilities are given below.
- Carry out requirement understanding from business, planning and regulatory teams
- Plan network design and architecture for all businesses
- Conduct operational planning for the respective function
- Execute network capacity planning to meet customer demands and maintain congestion-free network
- Assist in vendor evaluation and validation process
- Detail out engineering for LTE / FTTH and Enterprise network
- Generate engineering documents per node and monthly operating plan for planned event execution
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members
- Ensure adherence to standard operating processes to achieve the end objectives
- Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars / webinars
Graduate Engineering Trainee Skills
- Understanding the business plane well.
- Having good knowledge in Programming and Data structure.
- Having some basic technical knowledge.
- Good Communication as well as writing skill.
Graduate Engineering Trainee Salary
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Salary Per Annum|
|01||Graduate Engineering Trainee||4.5 Lakh|
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|01||Start Date of Apply||10-04-2023|
|02||Last Date of Apply||30-04-2023|
|03||Apply Now||Click Here|
FAQ : Compliance Engineer Jobs
Q1.What is the salary of Jio fresher?
Ans : The salary for freshers in Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 will vary from post to post. The Minimum salary for the freshers is 3 to 4 lakh per annum. Candidates may visit the jio official site for the salary structure.
Q2. Does Jio hire freshers?
Ans : Jio digital life network hire the fresher candidates in all across the country. For the Post Graduate engineer Trainee Jio Recruits the fresher candidtaes.
Q3. Who is CEO of Reliance Jio?
Ans : After the step down of Mukesh Ambani from the managing director post, His son Akash Ambani appointed as the new director and CEO of Jio Digital in 2022.
Q4. What is Jio full form?
Ans : The full form of Jio is Joint Implementation Opportunities.