Recently Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Multipurpose Health Worker (MHW), in the category of Group-C under Odisha State Government. The total number of the vacancy released for OSSSC MHW Recruitment 2023 is 2753 Post. the vacancy for the above mentioned post will be filled up as per the District Carder. All Over Odisha Female candidates are eligible for the above mentioned Group-C Post. The combined vacancy released for all Odisha Female candidates under Health and Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha.
The online Registration for Multipurpose Health Worker post has started from 1st May 2023 and the last date for Online Application Submission is 30th May 2023. So the interested candidates may check the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age criteria, application fees, educational qualification, exam patterns, selection process and others important details, and apply the application before last date in the official website of OSSSC.
OSSSC MHW Recruitment 2023
The OSSSC Recruitment 2023 is being conducted according to the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (District Carder) rules, 2012 and the Odisha Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) service (Method of recruitment and conditions of service) Rules, 2019.
Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully before apply the online application. The Vacancy for OSSSC MHW Recruitment 2023 of All post are of district cadre. District Cadre means a candidate, after being selected, will be posted and transferred within the district.
OSSSC MHW Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Department||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Job Location||All Over Odisha|
|Number of the Vacancy||2753 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in GNM/BSc|
|Age Criteria||Between 21 to 38 Years|
|Name of the Post||Multipurpose Health Worker|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||01-05-2023|
|Last date of Apply the Application||30-05-2022|
OSSSC MHW Vacancy 2023
As per the Official Notification of OSSSC the total number of the vacancy for the Multipurpose Heath Worker is 2753 Post including all the category, in all over the Odisha. The vacancy released district wise. So the candidates are Advised to check the district wise vacancy details before Apply the Online Application.
|S.L No||Name of the District||Number of the Post|
Educational Qualification OSSSC MHW
|S.L No||Educational Qualification|
Application Fees for OSSSC MHW
Selection Process for OSSSC MHW Recruitment 2023
- The Selection of the Candidates will be based on the Performance in Written Examination.
- The Examination for OSSSC MHW Will be Conducted through the Pen and Paper Mode and MCQ type Only.
- OSSC will make a merit list as per the candidates performance in the Written Examination.
Examination Pattern for OSSSC MHW Recruitment 2023
- There Shall be a Written Examination of 100 Marks and all the Questions will be Objective Types.
|Subjects of Written Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Questions on Subjects as per Syllabus of Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives||60||60|
|Questions based on Practical Skill||25||25|
|Arithmetic of HSC Standard||10||10|
|English of HSC Standard||5||5|
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for the candidates belongs of General Category is 35% and For the candidates belongs other categories apart from General the Minimum Qualifying Marks is 30%.
- There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks per questions for wrong answers.
OSSSC NHW Salary
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Scale of Pay||Pay Matrix Level|
|1||Multipurpose Health Worker (MHW)||Pay Scale 21,700-69,100 Pay Matrix||Level-5|
Syllabus For OSSSC MHW Recruitment 2023
- Standard Syllabus and Subjects for Examination will be as per the Indian Nursing Council Syllabus for Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives.
- There Shall be Written Examination Only and the Examination Pattern of the Question is MCQ type only.
- There will be 0.25 of the Negative marking for Each Wrong Answer.
How to Apply
- The Candidates are Advised to go through the official Notification before Apply the Online Application. The Candidates will Apply the Application through the Online Mode. No other mode of Application will not Accepted.
- Go to the Official website of OSSSC i.e www.osssc.gov.in and click on the Registration Link.
- After Completed the Registration Process the candidates will get the Login ID and Password for the Further Process of the Online Application.
- Complete the Online Process and then download the Online form for the future.
|S.L No||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Apply||01-05-2022|
|Last Date of Apply||30-05-2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 : FAQs
Q1. What is the full form of OSSSC?
Ans: The full form of OSSSC is Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission which comes under the State Government of Odisha.
Q2. OSSSC MHW Exam Date ?
Ans : OSSSC will conduct the Written examination for Multipurpose Health Worker in the Month of July (Tentative Date). The details regrading the exam dates will notify soon in the official website of OSSSC.
Q3. What is the full form of MHW ?
Ans : The full form of MHW is Multi Purpose Health Worker.