Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment – A recruitment notification has released from the Odisha High Court for the recruitment of 199 Assistant Section Officer Post. Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 invites the eligible candidates for group-B post in all across the Odisha. Odisha High Court one of the oldest recruitment Organization in Odisha.
The Online official notification has released in the official website of Odisha High Court on 28th February 2023. So the interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees etc. and apply the application through the online before 20th March 2023.
Odisha High Court ASO Notification
|Name of the Organization||Odisha High Court|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Total number of the Post||199|
|Job Location||Cuttack, Odisha|
|Salary||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Age Limit||21 years – 32 Years|
|Start Date of Apply||01-03-2023|
|Last Date of Apply||20-03-2023|
Odisha High Court ASO 2023 Vacancy
The total number of the post released by the Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 for assistant Section Officer Post is 199, including all category. Check the below table for category wise vacancy details.
Odisha High Court ASO Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 has been divided into two category that is educational qualification and age Limit.
- Candidates must satisfy the required educational qualification and age limit for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment.
- Candidate must be the citizen of Odisha.
- Candidate must Rad, Write and Speak the Odia.
Odisha High Court ASO Educational Qualification
A Candidates must completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from the recognized university or institution. He/ She must have adequate knowledge in computer application for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023.
Odisha High Court ASO Age Limit
|S.L No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|01||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||21 years to 32 years|
The Upper Age Relaxation will be provided by 5 years for the candidates belonging to the categories of SC, ST, SEBC and Women, as per the Government Rules.
Odisha High Court ASO Selection Process
Selection of the candidates for Odisha High Court ASO will be conducted in three different Method. The candidates qualify in the written and main examination will appear in the Computer application test.
- Preliminary Examination Test
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Application Test
Preliminary Examination Test
- The Preliminary examination shall carry 150 marks in accordance with the course or in the level of graduation on the subjects of General English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. In Preliminary test here shall be 150 numbers of objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- There shall be negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answers.
Main Written Examination Test Pattern
|03||General Awareness & Reasoning||100||01 hours|
Computer Application Test Exam Pattern
|Skill Test||50||1/2 Hour|
- Computer application test will be qualify nature.
- Candidates need to score 45% of marks for qualifying this stage.
Odisha High Court ASO Application Fees
|S.L No.||Category||Application Fees|
- Candidates will pay the application fees online through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking. No other mode payment will be accepted.
Odisha High Court ASO Salary
|S.L No.||Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|01||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
- Other Allowances will be given for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 as per the government rules and guidelines.
Odisha High Court ASO Apply
- Candidates are advised to visit the official notification, before apply the online application form for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023.
- Click the below apply link then fill the details information.
- After final submissions print the application for further references.
Odisha High Court ASO Admit Card
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 admit card will be released before the one week of the examination. Odisha High Court ASO 2023 Exam date will announce soon. Odisha High Court ASO Admit Card 2023 will release in he official website of Odisha high court.
Odisha High Court ASO Exam Date
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|01||Start Date of apply||01-03-2023|
|02||Last Date of Apply||20-03-2023|
|03||Date of Prelims Exam||Will Notify Soon|
|04||Apply Online||Click Here|
FAQ: Odisha High Court ASO 2023
Q1.What is the minimum qualification for ASO in Odisha?
Ans : The minimum educational qualification for Odisha High Court ASO and OPSC ASO will be Graduation in any discipline.
Q2.What is the salary of ASO in Odisha High Court?
Ans. The Salary for Odisha High Court ASO will be Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month which will be the basic pay scale. The other allowances will be provide to the candidates as per the government rules.
Q2. What is the total number of the vacancy released for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The total vacancy will be 199 including all category candidates.