NIFTEM-T Recruitment 2022 – An official Notification has released from the National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management Thanjavur (NIFTEM-T) for the recruitment of Adjunct Faculty (AF), Research Associate (RA), Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). NIFTEM-T is an Institute of National Importance formerly named as Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) which comes under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India.
The official notification has published for NIFTEM-T recruitment 2022 on 12th June 2022 for total vacancy of 07 post. So the Eligible the Interested candidates may check the complete vacancy details, essential educational qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Apply Process etc. and apply the application through the online before 5th July 2022.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of the Department||NIFTEM|
|Name of the Post||Adjunct Faculty (AF), Research Associate (RA), Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Number of the Vacancy||07|
|Job Location||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D|
|Age Criteria||Less than 40 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs.0/- to Rs.500/-|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||15-06-2022|
|Last date of Apply the Application||05-07-2022|
NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The total number of the vacancy released for NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 is 07 post. The combined vacancy has released for all category candidates. Candidates can check the below table or visit the official notification for the complete vacancy details.
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy||Place of Vacancy|
|01||Adjunct Faculty||01||NIFTEM-T@ Thanjavur|
|03||Senior Research Fellow||03|
|04||Senior Research Fellow||02||NIFTEM-T@ Guwahati|
NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 will be categorized into two parts one is essential educational Qualification and other one is Age limit. The Minimum Educational Qualification will be Ph.D and the Maximum age Limit will be 40 Years for Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow and 70 years for Adjunct Faculty respectively. Other Important Eligibility criteria are given below
- Candidates are must be the citizen of India.
- Satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualification and the age limit.
- Full fill the required work experience.
Educational Qualification for NIFTEM Recruitment 2022
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|03||Senior Research Fellow||
NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|01||Adjunct Faculty||70 Years|
|02||Research Associate||35 Years for men and 40 Years foe women|
|03||Senior Research Fellow|
|04||Senior Research Fellow|
- The Maximum Age limit is 35 Years for men and 40 years for women for the post Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow and less than 70 years for the post Adjunct Faculty as on 01st July 2022 for NIFTEM Recruitment 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex- Servicemen.
|S.L No||Category||Upper Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3||PWD (UR)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Ex- Servicemen||03 Years|
NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Adjunct Faculty (AF)
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the Interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personal Interview at NIFTEM-T Thanjavur Main Campus.
Research Associate (RA)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written examination Test followed by Interview.
- Interview will be conducted at NIFTEM-T Thanjavur Main Campus.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- Candidates will pay the application through the online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- Application fees for NIFTEM-T Recruitment 2022 will be accepted through UPI/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 Salary
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|03||Senior Research Fellow||Rs.31,000/-|
How to Apply NIFTEM Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Notification carefully before Apply the Online Application.
- For NEFTEM Recruitment 2022 Candidates Visit the Official website i.e. www.neftem-t.ac.in.
- Click on the Registration Link, and complete the registration process by filling the basic Details.
- Then Click on Apply button and fill the Required Information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees through the Online Mode.
- After successful submission of application form candidates are instructed to sign the hardcopy o the downloaded application.
- The Signed application form, self attested copies of the related documents and copy of e- receipt generated by SBI collect are to be scanned into a single pdf file.
- The scanned pdf file has to be sent to the mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org within the three days from the last date of online submission of application form.
Important Dates for NIFTEM Recruitment 2022
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||15-06-2022|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||05-07-2022|
|3||Date of Written examination||Will Notify Soon|
|4||Apply Online||Click Here|
NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 : FAQ’s
Q1. What is the full form of NIFTEM?
Ans :National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management
Q2. What is the Last date of Apply for NEFTEM recruitment 2022?
Ans : 5th July 2022
Q3. What is the total Number of the vacancy of NEFTEM recruitment 2022?
Ans : 07 Post
Q4. NEFTEM is a private or government?
Ans : Government
Also Apply for