NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Online Applications are Invited from Indian Citizen for the Recruitment of Assistant Manager Post in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) and Rajbhasha Service in National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD).
Also Read – FCI Recruitment 2022 for 4710 Grade 2,3 & 4 Posts
The Total number of 170 Assistant Manager Post has released for NABARD Recruitment 2022. NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by Government of India and is an equal opportunity employer of our country. Candidates may visit the Official website of NABARD i.e. www.nabard.org for details regarding the NABARD & NABARD Recruitment.
The Online Notification for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 has released on 18th July 2022. So the Interested candidates may check the Complete Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, NABARD Recruitment Qualification, Exam Pattern, NBARRD Recruitment 2022 Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Process and other important Eligibility Criteria and apply the application through the online before 7th August 2022.
NBARRD Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of the Department||National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager (AM)|
|Number of Vacancy||170|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s of Degree & BBA|
|Age Criteria||21 Years – 30 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs.150/- to Rs.800/-|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||18-07-2022|
|Last date of Apply the Application||07-08-2022|
NABARD Grade ‘A’ Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The total number of the vacancy has released by the NABARD Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Manager is 170 post. The Combined vacancy has released for all category candidates. Candidates belongs to any category are eligible for this vacancy. The category wise Vacancy details has mentioned in the below table. For more details candidates are advised to check NABARD Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf released by the National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) for NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2022.
|S.L No||Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total||PWBD|
|I||Assistant Manager (RDBS)|
|05||Land Development/Soil Science||01||01||–||–||01||03|
|11||Agri Marketing/Agri Business Marketing||01||01||–||–||–||02|
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment 2022 has categorized into two parts one is essential educational Qualification and other one is Age limit. The Minimum Educational Qualification will be Bachelor’s of Degree and the Minimum and Maximum age Limit will be 21 Years and 30 Years Respectively. Other Important Eligibility criteria are given below
- Candidates are must be the citizen of India.
- Satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualification and required Age criteria for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022.
- Must have working Knowledge of computers.
NABARD Assistant Manager Educational Qualification
(A) Assistant Manager (RDBS)
- General : Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate OR Post Graduate degree, MBA/PGDM with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate OR CA/CS/ICWA OR Ph.D from a Recognized University or Institution.
- Agriculture Engineering : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering with 60% marks (ST/PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate OR Post graduate degree in Agriculture Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks (ST/PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate from a recognized University /Institution.
- Fisheries : Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized University/Institution with 60%
marks (ST/PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate OR Post graduate degree in Fisheries with 55% marks (ST/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate.
- Forestry : Bachelor’s degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks
(PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate OR Post graduate degree in Forestry with 55% marks (PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate.
- Land Development/Soil Science : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 60% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate OR Post Graduate degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate from a recognized University /Institution.
- Plantation/Horticulture : Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate OR Post Graduate degree in Horticulture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate.
- Civil Engineering : Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate OR Post Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks (PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate.
- Environmental Engineering/Sciences : Bachelor’s degree with Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering with 60% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate or Post graduate degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science with 55% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 50%) in
aggregate from a recognized University/Institution.
- Finance : BBA (Finance/Banking) / BMS (Finance/Banking) with 60% marks (SC/PWBD applicants –
55%) OR Two years full time P.G. Diploma in Management (Finance) / Full time MBA (Finance) degree with 55% (SC/PWBD applicants – 50%) from Institutions / Universities.
- Computer/Information Technology : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology with 60% marks (SC/PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate OR a post graduate degree Computer Science/ Computer Technology/Computer Applications/Information Technology with 55% marks (SC/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Agri Marketing/Agri Business Marketing : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business Management with 60% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate or Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/MBA in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business
Management with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate from
a recognized University / Institution.
- Development Management : Bachelor’s degree in Social Work/Development Management/Development Studies with 60% marks (SC/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Social Work/Development Management/Development Studies with 55% marks (SC/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized University.
(B) Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in English or Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 55%) or equivalent in aggregate and
- PG Diploma in Translation (minimum one year) in Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognized University. Candidates must have studied English and Hindi as subjects in at least 02 years of bachelor’s degree course.
NABARD Assistant Manager Age Limit
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|01||Assistant Manager (RDBS)||21 Years to 30 Years|
|02||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)|
- The Minimum Age Limit 21 Years and the Maximum Age limit is 30 Years for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 as on 01st July 2022 for NABARD Recruitment 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex- Servicemen.
|S.L No||Category||Upper Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3||PWD (UR)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Ex- Servicemen||03 Years|
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates for NABARD Recruitment 2022 will be based on the two required process as follow
- Preliminary Examination (Computer Based Test)
- Mains Examination ( CBT-II)
Candidates are required to qualify both the Examination to get selected for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022. No Interview process will be conducted for this requirement. Shortlisted candidates in the Preliminary examination will be called for the Main Computer Based Examination.
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- Candidates will pay the application through the online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- Application fees for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 will be accepted through UPI/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
NABARD Assistant Manager Salary
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|01||Assistant Manager (RDBS)||Rs.28150/- (Basic Pay)|
|02||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)|
- The Basic Salary of Rs.28,150/- per month will be provided to the candidates. The Other Allowances likes HRA, DA, TA, Medical Allowances etc. will be provided to the candidates as per the government Rules.
- At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs.70,000/-. as per the 7th Pay Commission.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
1. Preliminary Examination Structure for Grade A (RDBS/Rajbhasha) :
|S.L No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Language||Time|
|01||Test of Reasoning||20||20||Bilingual – Hindi and English except test of English language||Composite time
of 120 Minutes
for all the tests
|07||Eco & Soc. Issues (with
focus on Rural India)
|08||Agriculture & Rural Development with Emphasis on Rural India||40||40|
- There are total 200 questions including all sections and the maximum marks will be 200 for NABARD Recruitment 2022.
- Each Questions carry 01 marks and there will be 0.25 of negative marks for Wrong answers.
1. Mains Examination Structure for Grade A (RDBS/Rajbhasha)
|Paper||Grade A||Type of Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration||Remarks|
|Paper-I||General English||Online Descriptive||03||100||90 Minutes||Descriptive
Answers to be typed using
|Descriptive Type||6 questions will be asked, of which
candidates will be required to
questions [2 of 15 marks each (with difficulty
level) and 2 of 10 marks each]
Hindi ( with
- For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty in Phase-I and Phase-II both.
NBARRD Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
|English Language||Reasoning Ability||Numerical Ability||Computer||General Awareness|
|Cloze Test||Inequality||Simplification||Introduction of computer Languages||Financial Awareness|
|Fill in the Blanks||Syllogism||Approximation||History and Generation of computer||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Coding and Decoding||Number Series||Computer Hardware||Government Schemes & Policies|
|Sentence Improvements||Puzzles||Quadratic Equations||Computer Networks and Security||Current Affairs|
|Spotting Errors||Arrangements||Data Interpretation||DBMS||Static Awareness|
|Fillers||Order and Ranking||Data Sufficiency||Conversion of Number Systems|
|Direction Test||Miscellaneous||Operating systems and Internet|
|Blood Relation||MS Office|
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
NABARD Admit Card will publish in the official website of NABARD i.e. www.nabard.org Candidates will download the Admit card for both Preliminary and Mains exams by the official website. The Admit Cards will release for NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2022 before the one week of the Computer Based Examination. Candidates are advised to regularly touch with the official website of NABARD.
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Notification carefully before Apply the Online Application.
- For NABARD Recruitment 2022 Candidates Visit the Official website of NABARD i.e. www.nabard.org
- Click on the Registration Link, and complete the registration process by filling the basic Details.
- Then Click on Apply button and fill the Required Information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees through the Online Mode.
- After Completion Click on Submit Button and download the application form for future Prove.
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||18-07-2022|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||07-08-2022|
|3||Date of Computer Based Test (CBT) Prelims||07 September 2022|
|4||Mains Exam Date||Will be Notify Soon|
|5||Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
|6||Apply Online||Click Here|
NABARD Recruitment 2022 : FAQ’s
Q1. What is the full form of NABARD?
Ans : National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD)
Q2. What is the full form of (RDBS)?
Ans :Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)
Q3. What is the exam date of NABARD Assistant Manager 2022 Preliminary Examination?
Ans : 07th September 2022
Q4. What is the Last date for apply NABARD Recruitment 2022?
Ans : 07th August 2022