IOCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – A Online Recruitment Notification has released from the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) for the recruitment of Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade-I Post. There are 39 vacancy released for IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022. IOCL is a diversified, Integrated Energy Major with presence in Oil, Petrochemicals, Gas and alternative energy sources. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has been featuring year after year among Indian’s best companies to work with and has been recognized as the best Employer among National Builders. For this Session IOCL Recruitment 222 is one of the major recruitment process for 12th pass candidates.
The Online registration process for Indian Oil Recruitment 2022 has already started from 09th July 2022. So the Interested candidates those have dream to work with Indian Largest Organization, they can check the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Essential Educational Qualification, Exam Patterns, Age Limit etc. and apply the application through the online before 29th July 2022.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of the Department||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade-I|
|Number of Vacancy||39|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass|
|Age Criteria||18 Years – 26 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs.0/- to Rs.150/-|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||09-07-2022|
|Last date of Apply the Application||29-07-2022|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The total number of the vacancy has released by the IOCL Recruitment 2022 is 39 post. The Combined vacancy has released for all category candidates. Candidates belongs to any category are eligible for this vacancy. The Vacancy details mentioned in the below table. For more details candidates are advised to check the complete notification released by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) for IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022 state wise Vacancy details.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||State||Total||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||EXSM|
|101||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade-I||Telangana||05||03||0||01||00||01||01*|
|102||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade-I||Karnataka||06||04||0||0||01||01||01*|
|103||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade-I||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||28||16||02||02||00||08||07*|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2022 has categorized into two parts one is essential educational Qualification and other one is Age limit. The Minimum Educational Qualification will be Higher Secondary (Class XII) and the Maximum age Limit will be 26 Years. Other Important Eligibility criteria are given below
- Candidates are must be the citizen of India.
- Satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualification and required Age criteria for IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022.
- Minimum one year work experience required in heavy vehicle driving (excluding training.
IOCL Junior Operator Educational Qualification
|Post Codes||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|101, 102 and 103||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade-I||Completed Higher Secondary (Class – XII) from the Recognized Board or University with minimum 45% Marks in aggregate.|
IOCL Junior Operator Age Limit
|Post Codes||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|101, 102 and 103||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade-I||18 Years to 26 Years|
- The Minimum Age Limit 18 Years and the Maximum Age limit is 26 Years for IOCL Recruitment 2022 as on 01st July 2022 for IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex- Servicemen.
|S.L No||Category||Upper Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3||PWD (UR)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Ex- Servicemen||03 Years|
IOCL Junior Operator Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates for Indian Oil Junior Operator Recruitment 2022 will be based on the two following Methods.
- Written Test
- Skill Proficiency Physical Test (Driving Test)
The Shortlisted candidates in the written test will be called for the driving test. Both the test will be qualifying nature. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters.
IOCL Junior Operator Exam Pattern
|Name of the Post||Parameters||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade-I||Generic Aptitude including quantitative aptitude||40||40|
|Basic English Language Skills||20||20|
- For IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022, the Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions consisting of 4 options with one correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each Questions carry 1 marks each, there shall be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Duration of the written test shall be 90 Minutes.
- Candidates must have to score 50% marks for qualifying the written test (for UR/EWS/OBC) and other category students need to score 40% marks for qualifying the Written test.
IOCL Junior Operator Salary
|Post Codes||Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|101, 102 and 103||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade-I||Rs.23,000/- to Rs.78,000/-|
The Basic Salary of Rs.23,000/- per month will be provided to the candidates. The Other Allowances likes HRA, DA, TA, Medical Allowances etc. will be provided to the candidates as per the government Rules.
IOCL Junior Operator 2022 Application Fees
- Candidates will pay the application through the online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- Application fees for IOCL Recruitment 2022 will be accepted through UPI/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Before Applying the online application form, a candidates must have an active email ID and a active mobile number which must remain valid for at least twelve month period for future communication.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents likes, certificates, caste certificates, experience, passport size photographs etc. in jpg formats and the size of the documents should be between 20kb to 50kb.
- For IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022 Candidates Visit the Official website of IOCL i.e. www.iocl.com
- Click on the Registration Link, and complete the registration process by filling the basic Details.
- Then Click on Apply button and fill the Required Information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees through the Online Mode.
- After Completion Click on Submit Button and download the application form for future Prove.
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2022
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||09-07-2022|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||29-07-2022|
|3||Date of Written Test||21-08-2022|
|4||Result Publishing Date for Written Test||6th September 2022|
|5||Driving Test||20th to 24th September 2022|
|6||Apply Online||Click Here|
IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022 : FAQ’s
Q1. What is the last for applying the IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022?
Ans : 29th July 2022
Q2. What is the full form of IOCL?
Ans : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Q3. What is the exam date of IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022?
Ans : 21st August 2022