APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Invites online application for the post Junior Manager under the department of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL). The Online recruitment notification for APSC Recruitment 2023 has released on 30th April 2023 under the Government of Assam. The recruitment will be conducted for the post of Junior Manager in Electrical and Junior Manager in IT department under APDCL Recruitment 2023.
All India Candidates are eligible for the above recruitment. Candidates belongs to any state and any caste nay eligible for APSC Recruitment 2023. So the interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, age limit and other important criteria, and apply the application through the online before 9th May 2023.
APSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Department||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Manager (Electrical) & (IT)|
|Number of Vacancy||231|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s of Degree/Diploma|
|Age Criteria||21 Years – 38 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs.150/- to Rs.250/-|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||10-04-2023|
|Last date of Apply the Application||09-05-2023|
APDCL Junior Manager Vacancy 2023
The total number of the vacancy has released by the APSC Recruitment 2023 is 231 post. The Combined vacancy has released for all category candidates. Candidates belongs to any category are eligible for this vacancy. The Vacancy details mentioned in the below table. For more details candidates are advised to check the complete notification.
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
|01||Junior Manager (Electrical)||215|
|02||Junior Manager (IT)||16|
APDCL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2023 has categorized into two parts one is essential educational Qualification and other one is Age limit. The Minimum Educational Qualification will be Bachelor’s of Degree and the Maximum age Limit will be 38 Years. Other Important Eligibility criteria are given below
- Candidates are must be the citizen of India and must be the permanent residence of Assam
- Satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualification and required Age criteria for APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023.
- Must have working Knowledge of computers.
- Candidates must Read, Write and Speak the Official Language of the Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose such as voter ID/Employment
Exchange Registration Certificate as proof of residency with the application.
APDCL Junior Manager Educational Qualification
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|01||Junior Manager (Electrical)||Candidates must completed full time diploma with minimum 60% marks in Electrical Engineering or in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.|
|02||Junior Manager (IT)||Full time or three years diploma with minimum 60% marks in lT or computer Science
and Engineering or Computer Technology from recognized university or Institution under Government of Assam and approved by Director of Technical Education/AlCl.B
APDCL Junior Manager Age Limit
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|01||Junior Manager||21 Years to 38 Years|
- The Minimum Age Limit 21 Years and the Maximum Age limit is 38 Years for APSC Recruitment 2023 as on 01 April 2023 for APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex- Servicemen.
|S.L No||Category||Upper Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3||PWD (UR)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
APDCL Junior Manager Selection Process
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|01||Junior Manager (Electrical)||
|02||Junior Manager (IT)|
APDCL Junior Manager Salary
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|01||Junior Manager (Electrical)||Rs.25,000/- to Rs.92,000/-||Rs.12,100/-|
|02||Junior Manager (IT)|
The Basic Salary of Rs.25,000/- per month will be provided to the candidates with Rs.12,100/- grade pay. The Other Allowances likes HRA, DA, TA, Medical Allowances etc. will be provided to the candidates as per the government Rules for APSC Recruitment 2023.
APDCL Junior Manager Application Fees
- Candidates will pay the application through the online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- Application fees for APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 will be accepted through UPI/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Notification carefully before Apply the Online Application.
- For APSC Recruitment 2023 Candidates Visit the Official website of APDCL i.e. www.apdcl.org
- Click on the Registration Link, and complete the registration process by filling the basic Details.
- Then Click on Apply button and fill the Required Information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees through the Online Mode.
- After Completion Click on Submit Button and download the application form for future Prove.
Important Dates & Links
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||10-04-2023|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||09-05-2023|
|3||Official Website||Click Here|
|4||Apply Online||Click Here|
APSC Recruitment 2023 : FAQ
Q1. What is the Full form of APSC ?
Ans : Assam Public Service Commission is the full form of APSC which comes under the State government of Assam.
Q2. APDCL full form ?
Ans : The full form of APDCL is Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL).
Q3. What is the salary of APDCL Junior Manager ?
Ans : The Basic Salary for he post APDCL Junior Manager is Rs.25,000/- to Rs.92,000/- and the grade pay is Rs.12,100/- per month.