AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of various teacher post. The total number Vacancy has released by AEES Recruitment 2022 is 205 for PGT, TGT, Librarian & PRT Post. Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) runs 30 Junior Colleges and Schools in all over the Country. The Medium of these schools and colleges are English. Atomic Energy Education Society is an Autonomous Body which comes under the the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
Also Apply For – FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 4710 Grade 2,3 & 4 Posts.
The Online Application for AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 has already started from 21st May 2022. The the Interested candidates are advised to check the Eligibility Criteria for the Different Posts, Essential Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process and Other Details and Apply the Application through the Online before 12th June 2022.
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of the Department||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Name of the Post||TGT, PGT, PRT & Librarian|
|Number of the Vacancy||205|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation (PG), B.Ed etc.|
|Age Criteria||30 Years – 40 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs.750/- (For UR, OBC and EWS Candidates)|
|Starting Date of Apply the Application||21-05-2022|
|Last date of Apply the Application||12-06-2022|
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The Combined vacancy for AEES Recruitment 2022 is 205. The Vacancy has divided as per the respective posts. All Eligible candidates belong to any Category can apply for this vacancies. Candidates may check the vacancy details in the below table.
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for AEES Recruitment 2022 has been Categorized into two parts one is Educational Qualification and other one is Age Criteria. Candidates can check the below Essential educational qualification and Age Limit for the given posts. Some Basic Eligibility Criteria are follows
- Candidates must be the Citizen of India.
- Having Required Educational Qualification for the Respective Posts.
- Full fill the Required Upper Age Limit.
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
The Educational Qualification for AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 will be different as per the respective posts. Candidates must check the below table for the Post wise Essential educational qualification and Desired educational qualification for AEES Recruitment 2022.
|PGT (English)||Post Graduation in English|
|PGT (Hindi)||Post Graduation in Hindi or Sanskrit|
|PGT (Mathematics)||Post Graduation in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics|
|PGT (Physics)||Post Graduation in Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics|
|PGT (Chemistry)||Post Graduation in Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry|
|PGT (Biology)||Post- Graduation in Botany/Zoology/Life Science/Bioscience/Micro Biology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Biology.|
|TGT (English)||English as a subject in graduation in all the three years.|
|TGT (Social Science)||Graduation in any two of the following subjects: History, Geography, Economics and Political Science of which one must be either History or Geography.|
|TGT (Hindi/Sanskrit)||Hindi or Sanskrit as an elective subject in graduation for all the three years.|
|TGT (Mathematics/Physics)||Mathematics and physics as a subject in graduation|
|TGT (Chemistry/Biology)||Candidates must have passed Graduation in Chemistry or Botany as a subjects|
|TGT (Marathi)||Marathi as a subjects in graduation in all the three years|
|Librarian||Bachelor’s of Degree in Library Science or Equivalent Degree from Recognized University or Institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|PRT (Music)||Bachelor’s of Degree in Library Science or Equivalent Degree from Recognized University or Institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Prep||Completed 10+2 from Recognized Board with Minimum 50% marks. Along with Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education/Pre School Education.|
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
- The Upper Age limit is 40 Years as on 01st May 2022 for the AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex- Servicemen.
|S.L No||category||Upper Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3||PWD (UR)||10 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|6||Ex- Servicemen||03 Years|
- The Selection of the candidates for AEES Recruitment 2022 will be Based on the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification.
- CBT will be Conducted for all the above mentioned posts.
- The Exam will be Multiple Choice based question.
- Each Question carry 01 marks Each. There will be no Negative Marking.
- The Shortlisted candidates in the Computer Based Test will be called for the Document Verification.
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
How to Apply AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will apply the Application for AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 through the Online Mode.
- Visit the Official Website of AEES www.aees.gov.in.
- Click on the Registration button and fill the required Information .
- Click on Apply link and Fill the details properly and submit the application
- Pay the Application fees Online .
- After Final Submission print the application form for future preference.
- Candidates are Advised to visit the Official notification of AEES Recruitment 2022 before apply the online application.
Important Dates AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022
|S.L No||Particular||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||21-05-2022|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||12-06-2022|
|3||Date of Written Examination||Will be Notify Soon|
|5||Apply Link||Click Here|
Q1. What is the Total Number of the Post for AEES Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans : 205 Post
Q2. What will be the Selection Process of AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans : CBT Test and Document Verification.
Q3. What is the Last Date for Registration of AEES Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans : 12-06-2022
Also Apply For
- Army Western Command Recruitment 2022 Apply for 36 Group C Civilian Vacancies.
- Military Hospital Jalandhar Cantt Recruitment 2022 Apply for 65 Group C Civilian Vacancies.
- CSIR CLRI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 68 Various Posts.
- FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 4710 Grade 2,3 & 4 Posts.
- SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Vacancy, Apply Online